Friday, October 5, 2007

Pick Up Artist - Try complimenting a girl

Try complimenting a girl in a way that directs her to behave the way you want her to, and to play a role that's useful to you.

An example of this: "You seem to be very connected with your emotions. You seem to really listen to your woman's intuition." Or if she's being rude, or if you want to misinterpret that she was rude, say, "You're too classy to act like this."

Just tell her how you "view" her, and she will become that person for you, but only if she agrees and it is flattering for her. You are building a character for her, and she will play the role because she likes the way that the role makes her feel. Here are some examples of compliments:
• "You seem like someone who really knows what she wants, I admire that."
• "You really care about your friends. I bet you will make a really good mother."
• 'You have a good energy."
• "I notice you're the leader of your friends. Why is that?" • "You're a great conversationalist."
• "You're a very classy girl. What are you doing in a place like this?"
• "Wow you seem so confident with your friends, like you're kinda the leader of your peer group. I just love your energy... -> Are you close with your family?'" [Going into next routine.]
• "You have such an expressive personality ... That's a valuable thing in the entertainment industry. There are a million women who are beautiful; I just came back from Florida, but how many do you think have an outgoing personality like yourself? I'm telling you, that's a very attractive quality and a valuable asset."

2 comments:

KRS said...

Compliments always work for me. I know what I want but I always try to show them the pedestal treatment.

Unknown said...

Learn to Pick Up Attractive Women!